Other types of regulatory data
Ensembl Regulation resources also provide hyper- and hypo-methylated CpGs, as these have been studied using Reduced Representation Bisulfite Sequencing (RRBS) assays on forty five cell lines and Whole Genome Bisulphite Sequencing (WGBS) assays on two cell lines.
Other Regulatory Data
Ensembl Regulation databases also store data directly imported from external sources:
- Predicted transcription start sites and enhancers from the FANTOM5 project
- microRNA target predictions using Diana TarBase
- Experimentally validated human enhancers from the VISTA Browser
- NGG CRISPR sites identified by the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute Genome Editing group
- Expression quantitative trait loci (eQTL) data from 44 cell types from the Genotype-Tissue Expression (GTEx) project.