Browse a Genome
The Ensembl project produces genome databases for vertebrates and other eukaryotic species, and makes this information freely available online.
About this archive
This archive is based on Ensembl Release 75 data, and gives continuing access to human assembly GRCh37. Human variation and regulation data has since been updated in March 2015.
MySQL dumps of human databases on the most recent schema version are available on our FTP site.
Ensembl GRCh37 Release 100 (April 2020)
- Removal of all data that is not for Human
- Updated RefSeq annotations
- Updated Regulation data, including Regulatory Build and miRNA target features
- Variation data updated to dbSNP version 153
More release news on our blog
Other news from our blog
- 26 Jun 2020: Cool stuff the Ensembl VEP can do: analysis with RefSeq transcripts
- 25 Jun 2020: Ensembl Rapid Release
- 12 Jun 2020: What’s coming up in Ensembl 101 / Ensembl Genomes 48?