Browse a Genome
The Ensembl project produces genome databases for vertebrates and other eukaryotic species, and makes this information freely available online.
About this archive
This archive is based on Ensembl Release 75 data, and gives continuing access to human assembly GRCh37. Human variation and regulation data has since been updated in March 2015.
MySQL dumps of human databases on the most recent schema version are available on our FTP site.
Ensembl GRCh37 Release 100 (April 2020)
- Removal of all data that is not for Human
- Updated RefSeq annotations
- Updated Regulation data, including Regulatory Build and miRNA target features
- Variation data updated to dbSNP version 153
More release news on our blog
Other news from our blog
- 29 May 2020: Ensembl under lockdown – Part 3
- 26 May 2020: Normalising variants to standardise Ensembl VEP output
- 21 May 2020: Ensembl under lockdown – Part 2